Sunday, April 15, 2012

Need of movie titles - See post for specifics :)

I am starting a drama and film elective this upcoming quarter. I really want to focus on movies with similar plot lines and then I wanted to combine my love for Disney and WA BAM! I should do both! I know, genius.

So right now, for certain we are going to view Robin Hood (Disney) and Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.
I am going to try and convince my principal to let me take the kids to see The Huntsman and then we will watch Snow White.


Are you waiting for more titles?
Don't. I don't have any more pairs :)

So that's what I would like you to help me with. If you can think of a pair of Disney movie and a non-cartoon movie that would be great! I have all the Disney movies - (Side Note: NO ONE HAS EVER BEAT ME AT DISNEY SCENE IT! I AM THAT AWESOME AT IT!)

But, I realize this might be hard to do, so leaving me ideas for different versions of movies, (classics preferably) I will graciously think about your suggestion and no doubt use it somewhere in my teaching endeavors.

Please leave me titles.

3 comments:

  1. Alice In Wonderland - Disney & Johnny Depp new version.

    Cinderella & Ever After

    Beauty & The Beast & Beastly

    Tarzan & Tarzan: King of the Jungle

    Aladdin & Ali Baba & The 40 Thieves

    If I think of any more I'll come back. Hope that helps. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sword & the stone (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057546/) & Camelot (http://www.imdb.com/find?q=camelot&s=all)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Er... crap. Hmmmm... now this is going to bug me until I can think of one...

    ReplyDelete